Meet the Top 5 Brands that Grew in Social Restaurant Visits
Social media and mobile actions take place in the digital world, but they also have a major impact on the real world, which the restaurant industry gets to witness firsthand. There are some brands that maximize this opportunity to engage consumers more than others, and five in particular that really brought it so far this year.
1. Which Wich: This sandwich chain seriously revved up its growth, increasing by 15.93 points in social restaurant visits. This jump is incredible, especially given that it was slightly on the decline. What brought about this recent social restaurant visit surge? Lots of interesting things are happening for Which Wich, including the addition of a new teammate, former Corner Bakery Café executive Ric Scicchitano, who became president last September. With an emphasis on innovation and the planned addition of 90 restaurants across the board, their growth is more than just a flash in the pan, but rather the start of a promising future and a haven for sandwich connoisseurs. Which Wich is also inviting consumers to vibe with them in an even more rewarding way through their rewards Vibe Club, through which they can earn a free 7-inch wich for every 35 points they earn. The Vibe Club also gives loyal fans a chance to win cash during giveaways, random freebies, and free grub on their birthdays.
2. Flower Child: As the second most improved in social restaurant visits, the healthy fast casual chain Flower Child offers a hip and chill environment along with delicious bowls and fruity drinks. It increased by 11.86 points! The company also began offering custom group dining as well as their Flower Child’s Ebites subscription, which alerts loyal fans of openings and special offers.
3. Velvet Taco: Taco ‘bout improvement – Velvet Taco’s social restaurant visits increased by 11.28 points. Who doesn’t love a trendy taco joint? This restaurant offers fun flavors and helps guests explore global and innovative concoctions you can’t find anywhere else.
4. &pizza: Not all pizza restaurants are alike. &pizza is the “anti-establishment establishment” that does its own thing, offering organic ingredients, gluten-free dough, and bases the design of each store on its specific locale. Its social restaurant visits increased by 11.09 points and, despite its casual brand, is even a venue for weddings.
5. 4 Rivers Smokehouse: This Texas-style barbeque joint increased its social restaurant visits by 9.75 points, making it the final delicious entry on this list. 4 Rivers Smokehouse is a family-owned and community-focused restaurant that goes beyond the dining experience and has even branched out into catering, signature rubs and boxed spices, and brand merchandise. They also offer customers the Pitmaster’s loyalty club, allowing members to earn a free sandwich or stacker every 10 visits.
Hungry yet? Look for a Which Wich near you or consider opening your own franchise sandwich shop.