At Which Wich, we understand that many of our franchisees are new to not only franchising, but restaurants as well. That’s why, since we first started franchising in 2005, we’ve spent the past decade developing and perfecting our Superior Support System. Franchisees Robert and Kari Fowler stated "Which Wich provides all the tools to be successful and a top-notch support staff to come in and help you”. With experts in Real Estate, Construction, and Training to Purchasing, Distribution, Marketing, and Operations at our Headquarters in Dallas, Texas, the support you want & need is always just a phone call away.
Here's how our ongoing support distinguishes us from other franchisors:
- Real Estate - Each new restaurant location is carefully determined between the franchisee, the Which Wich Headquarters Team, and our preferred real-estate brokers who specialize in restaurant placement. The franchisee is ultimately responsible for selecting and securing a site, negotiating a lease, and building out the restaurant. With that being said, our franchise and real-estate development team will be available to support and guide you every step of the way.
- Construction - Which Wich takes a hands-on approach during the construction process for every franchisee. Our vast network of approved vendors, architects, and general contractors is essential to the success of the development process.
- Training - Many brands charge training fees, we don’t. Our “Which U” 3 week training program covers all the necessary skills needed in becoming a successful business owner. Two weeks of training is spent at one of our restaurants. Here you will learn about Inventory, Scheduling, Team Development, and how to make a Wich. The other two weeks are spent in a classroom, where we train our franchisees on the Which Wich Culture (VIBE!), Marketing, Recruiting, and Financial Management of the Business.
- Purchasing & Distribution - Which Wich franchisees benefit from our national purchasing power, and our partnership with the restaurant industry’s leading distribution network. This ensures nationwide distribution of delivery consistency, and quality products.
- Operations - Which Wich franchise business consultants (FBC’s) assist franchisee’s in grand openings, staff training, and ensure the store is fully prepared and ready for their first customer. Our FBC’s call and visit restaurants on a regular basis to conduct operations excellence evaluations (OEE’s), answer any questions, and give support to managers and/or crew members.
- Marketing - Which Wich’s marketing team supports every franchisee with effective and innovating marketing initiatives, at the local and national levels. This assistance is provided to help you with your grand opening plans and social media presence, along with the implementation of new product launches. An in-house public relations team keeps Which Wich top-of-mind, with local and national media.
- Financing - While Which Wich does not offer financing, we have relationships with a Network of Lenders. These lenders work with you in securing the necessary loan you’ll need to build your Which Wich restaurant. We are also on the SBA Franchise Registry, that provides a more streamlined application process for you.
Experience one of the best support systems in the industry!
Request more information today.