Which Wich?® Adds Three Eggwiches to Menus Nationwide!
Which Wich?® Superior Sandwiches has always sought to offer a sandwich experience that you won’t find anywhere else, and that mission has served as the innovation for the latest development. Which Wich is now proud to offer three all new Eggwich sandwich options on their menus nationwide!
Eggwich sandwiches are unique in that each comes served with a sunny side up egg, giving the sandwich a unique blend of flavors and a new, delectable accompanying texture. Which Wich? co-founder, CEO, and chief vibe officer Jeff Sinellli said “A runny egg is the perfect complement to the bold ingredients we pile onto our wiches. We spent a lot of time in the R&D kitchen to create just the right balance and to get our process right. We’re excited for our guests to get the chance to bite into a warm, runny Eggwich."
The three new Eggwich options are:
- The Brunchwich: Rotisserie-roasted beef, lamb gyro slices, and smoked, thick cut bacon, topped with American Cheese, tomatoes, house-made Harissa mayonnaise, and a sunny side up egg, all served on a toasted baguette.
- Banh Mi: Soy-glazed pork, topped with sliced cucumbers, pickled carrots, cilantro, house-made Sriracha mayo, and a sunny side up egg, all served on a toasted baguette.
- Cheeseburgerwich: Tender sirloin beef and smoked, thick-cut bacon with American cheese, fresh tomatoes, caramelized onions, pickles, toasted sesame seeds, special sauce, and a sunny side up egg, all served on a toasted baguette.
New Dessert Options
Which Wich? Superior Sandwiches locations are also now offering two new dessert options to accompany their new sandwiches: Courtney’s Cakes and Courtney’s Cookies. These new options are named after Courtney Sinelli, Co-Founder and Executive Vice President of Which Wich?. Sinelli stated “We’re introducing such an amazing savory option with our Eggwiches that we knew we needed some sweet to balance it out. Our line of Courtney’s Cakes and our new Courtney’s Cookie are the perfect indulgent snack to treat yourself to or share with family or friends.”
The new cake options include:
- Birthday cake with buttercream icing
- Chocolate cake with cream cheese icing
- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
Courtney’s Cookies are all toffee-infused and feature rich chocolate chips and yellow M&Ms to reflect the brand’s distinct and unique branding color scheme.
Which Wich? Superior Sandwiches will have more than 500 locations all around the world by the end of the year 2018, and is looking to expand in to new markets! We are currently in 40 states and 11 countries, offering a unique experience that you won’t find from any other sandwich restaurant. Each of our shops is brightly colored and inviting, full of unique and memorable branding, and our emphasis on good vibes, positive energy, and solid work ethic make us an attractive option for those looking to open a franchise of their own. Our franchise model has been so successful to date that Forbes even ranked us number six on their list of “Best Franchises in America” out of a list of more than 3,000 food chains!
Interested in opening a Which Wich Superior Sandwiches location of your own? Get started by calling us today at (888) 222-1651 to learn more about franchise opportunities in your area.
Learn why Which Wich is superior to its competition, click here